NAIRN IMPROVEMENT COMMUNITY ENTERPRISE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the fourth ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the above company will be held at 8.00 pm on Tuesday 26 January 2016 at the Nairn Community & Arts Centre for the purpose of the following business:
- Welcome & Introduction.
- Apologies for Absence.
- Secretary’s Report.
- Consideration of Accounts for year ended 30 November 2014
- Chairman’s Report.
- Report on and discussion of working in partnership with Highland Council and the Association of Nairn Businesses in relation to the Town Centre.
- Report on working with the Men’s Shed and other initiatives.
- Discussion on the future of the King Street Building (the “Old Social Work Building”) following the unsuccessful application for a TCCF grant.
- Board’s report on company governance and director appointments.
- Election of Directors (Campbell Mair, Rosemary Young, Sheena Munro, John Hart & Magnus Swanson will be retiring; Magnus Swanson, Alastair Noble, Michael Barnett, Matthew Hilton, Sheena Munro, Graham Kerr, John Hart and Iain Fairweather will be offering themselves for re-election.
- Any Other Business.
Members are encouraged to appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf if they are unable to attend in person. The appointment of a proxy should be made using this form – AGM PROXY2016 and should be received by the Company Secretary by 8.00 pm on 24 January 2016 or delivered c/o the Community & Arts Centre.
A copy of the company’s accounts for the year ended 30 November 2014 is available here – NICE ACCOUNTS 2013 14
DATED this 9th day of January 2016.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Company No: SC388110
Registered Office: Drumdelnies, by Nairn, IV12 5NT